We are currently seeking a Sales Development Representative to join our Sales team at our Toronto or Burnaby offices.
Founded in Vancouver, Canada in 2008, Clio is transforming the practice of law, for good. Whether it's our industry-leading cloud-based practice management platform
, our ground-breaking Legal Trends Report
or our ever-popular Clio Cloud Conference
, Clio is at the forefront of advancing the legal sphere.
Clio makes lawyers' lives simpler and helps them better organize and manage their legal practices. As one of Canada's fastest-growing companies with international reach, we employ over 250 Clions with a rapidly growing customer base spanning 90 countries. Clio has been recognized as one of CIX's Top 20 Most Influential Technology Companies
, one of Canada's Top Small & Medium Employers
, and has one of Canada's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures
. Additionally, Clio was recently awarded Tech Culture of the Year.
Our Sales Development Representative team is the engine that contributes to our sales organization through qualification of leads and development. They are in touch with warm prospects using both traditional methods and the latest technology-driven lead generating tools. We're selling the market leading solution for cloud-based Legal Practice Management, helping lawyers make the conversion to the cloud. Who you are
We are not looking for any traditional sales representative to join this team. We are looking for a person that thrives in a rapid-growth and high velocity environment. We are looking for dedicated professionals eager to learn, offer solutions, provide sound advice and work closely with our Account Executive team. Clio's sales team is comprised of experienced leaders. We need people who want to learn from the best, and build the foundations for a long career in sales. What you'll be doing
What you should have
- Converting warm leads to qualified leads through telephone and email;
- Working with prospects to understand their key business challenges and the quantifiable impact a solution like Clio could provide;
- Providing a consistent flow of qualified leads to Account Executives;
- Working closely with Account Executives, Support and Sales Engineers.
Serious bonus points if you have:
- Sales experience/cold-calling experience;
- Knowledge of our product and company - must be able to assess and anticipate customer comfort levels;
- A competitive mindset;
- A continuous improvement mindset.
Why you should work for us
- Transactional sales experience
We could talk to you about our foosball table, beer taps, wellness programs classes, and games room, but we know you're looking for more than that. Instead, here are a few of the things that set us apart and make us the employer of choice for top talent in Canada and beyond:
Diversity and Inclusion
- The chance to do work that matters on a product that truly changes lives . This is the place for driven people who want to make their mark;
- The freedom to choose your own path (and change it) to build a meaningful career that works for you;
- Excellent health and dental coverage, vacation time, parental leave options and education spending;
- An RRSP matching program;
- Regular games nights and team outings with the best coworkers you'll ever work with.
We believe that ensuring diversity and inclusion will produce a better place to work and a better product. We encourage all candidates to apply.
You must be eligible to work in Canada.
Posted: September 16, 2018
Closes: November 15, 2018