As one of the five premier exhibit builders in the Canadian market, we are expanding our business development team. We at CTM understand trade shows thoroughly and provide a total exhibit management service so our clients can forget about the details of their display and focus instead on their marketing goals. Our clients include some of the top corporate brands in Canada and the world, and also some extraordinary and innovative small businesses whose growth we are proud to stimulate.
We commit to learning as much as we can about our clients' goals for their trade show, to ensure we understand what they do, who they want to reach, and how they best communicate. Our displays are visually stunning and cost-effective - more importantly, they are strategically designed to deliver results.
We are a small team of dedicated professionals who accomplish a great deal in a day. We are driven, dedicated and passionate about our core values of developing genuine long term relationships with our clients - and our employees. We work hard and we laugh hard because we love what we do.
Our new Consultative Sales Account Executive will be responsible for digging deep to generate new business, building relationships, consulting extensively with clients to assess their needs, following up throughout the sales and service cycles, and delivering high quality results. We need someone with a polished, professional style, confident and eloquent communication skills, a hunger for excellence and a drive to succeed as part of a collaborative team. Your resume should reflect your ability to deliver results and your cover letter should demonstrate your ability to assess market needs and accurately convey information.
- 3 - 5 years consultative sales experience - preferrably within special events or tradeshows.
- Cold Calling expertise
- Research of industry specific events
- Account development experience
- Strong belief in sales and self improvement
- Demonstrated track record of exceeding sales goals
- Proven ability to plan, organize, execute and time manage
- Self-motivation and ability to inspire others in a collaborative team
- Polished, professional image
- Strong relationship building skills
- Sales Order management experience
- Indpeth knowledge and use of CRM
- Quote preparation
Compensation will include both a base salary and commission.
Quality, motivated candidates are invited to submit resumes in Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The position is strictly a non-smoking, low odour position in respect of other staff members' health issues.