Based in the heart of Metro Vancouver, Canada Drives is one of the fastest-growing Fintech companies in Canada. We are currently looking for candidates to join our thriving sales team. Our corporate sales office is a high-energy, competitive, inside sales environment. We are a results-oriented team that work smart in a fun, engaging, and energetic environment.
Canada Drives has been repeatedly named on Deloitte's Technology Fast 50 list of Canada's fastest-growing companies and in 2019, Deloitte recognized Canada Drives as one of the country's Best Managed Companies.
The company's growth means there are tons of opportunities on the horizon. This millennial-friendly company is committed to developing leaders from within as it fine-tunes an online service that satisfies over one million customers a year.
Come and discover your potential with us! About the Role:
As a Sales Consultant, you're a bright, energetic professional who excels at building relationships and crushing quotas. You can learn on the fly and aren't afraid of picking up the phone. You're ready to compete and contribute right away to a team of sales executives. To be successful, you aren't afraid of going for a strong close, you don't take "NO" for an answer, and are interested in the potential to increase your income and move up within our company.What You'll Be Doing:
What You Should Already Have:
- Pursuing qualified prospects via cold calling
- Performing web demos
- Closing prospects over the phone
- Strategizing with the team to identify opportunities and strategies across multiple markets
- Selling solutions over "products"
What We Will Give You:
- Entrepreneurial attitude with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in a retail or customer service environment an asset
- Prior inside sales experience or call center experience a plus, but not required
- Resulted-oriented, creative and charismatic with the desire to share a laugh or two with your teammates
- A diploma or a degree and/or a combination of relevant experience
- Compensation: $31,200 - $40,000 base salary DOE + Quarterly Bonuses (OTE $43k - $52k)
- Opportunities for advancement
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage
- Company Paid Monthly Transit Pass (even if you live in the burbs!)
- A variety of food and snacks while you work (seriously, lots of options)
- A fulfilling, challenging adventure of a workplace located in the heart of beautiful downtown Vancouver! (We're located by the Burrard sky-train station!)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- B2B sales: 1 year (Preferred)
Vancouver, BC (Preferred)
Sales and Marketing