Happy Team = Happy Customers
ClearCar is a fresh take on the pre-owned buying experience. At ClearCar we provide the customer with a seamless vehicle purchase experience from beginning to end. The ClearCar Sales Concierge guides their customers throughout the entire purchase experience from the first Hello to Financing and Delivery. No shuffling from person to person or department to department. As a Concierge you'll support the customer every step of the way. Such a unique role requires a unique candidate:
- Be thoroughly familiar with all vehicle products, including features, specifications, prices, colors, options, and standard equipment.
- Understand the terminology of the automobile business and keep abreast of technological changes in all products/inventory.
- Participate in all vehicle & financing training available.
- Demonstrate and sell a variety of pre-owned vehicles (including test drives).
- Provide exceptional customer service by determining each prospective client's vehicle & financing needs by asking questions and listening.
- Promote new business and contribute to the company's customer base by seeking new customers through prospecting and referral networks.
- Use closing techniques effectively; ask for help from management with closing when necessary.
- Be familiar and comfortable with selling automotive finance and warranty products.
- Identify targets for finance product sales and ensure that such targets are met.
- Ensure all vehicle financial contract documentation is accurate and properly submitted and funded by our financial partners.
- Deliver pre-owned vehicles to customers, and ensure the customer understands the vehicle's operating features, warranty, and paperwork.
- Set goals for each month's productivity; plan and organize how to reach those objectives.
- Attend department meetings as required.
- Communicate department objectives and methods and procedures to all department staff.
- Achieve a high customer satisfaction rating.
- This position will be expected to perform other duties as assigned by management.
What it takes to be part of our dynamic team:
- Well organized, with strong time management skills.
- Good interpersonal skills; ability to communicate with others and to assimilate and understand information while maintaining a great deal of professionalism.
- Ability to work cooperatively with all levels of the organization.
- Highly self-motivated and can learn quickly and be open to challenges.
- Strong financial skills and business networks.
- Ability to communicate with others and to assimilate and understand information, in a manner consistent with the essential job functions.
- Ability to make sound decisions in a manner consistent with the essential job functions.
- A valid British Columbia Driver's License with a good driving record.
- A Current VSA MDC License.
Sales and Marketing