As a member of our B2B Sales team, you’ll be assisting businesses of all sizes with their furniture needs. From building initial relationships, to post-sale follow up, you will be responsible for the entire life-cycle of the sale. We’re looking for someone looking to grow their sales career while in a fast-growing company. You’ll be an important part of growing the Cymax footprint within the business furniture market.Sales @ Cymax
Built on the foundation of customer satisfaction, the Sales team strives to provide customers with top-notch service whether it’s over the phone or through email. With weekly huddles celebrating the previous week’s wins to regular training and coaching, our cohesive team supports each other to achieve the highest level of success while having fun.What You’ll Do:
Who You Are:
- Manage existing accounts with follow up calls and emails to stay top of mind for the next purchase
- Answer inbound calls from businesses looking for furniture
- Follow up on inquiries submitted through our website
- Make contact with businesses who have placed orders through our website and look to make add on sales
- Contact dormant accounts to find new decision makers and secure orders
- Prospect/cold call to introduce our company to new businesses and drive sales
- Proven track record of sales success
- Self-motivated, disciplined, and goal-oriented
- Ambitious and looking to gain valuable sales experience to grow career
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to change quickly
- Previous experience in a call center environment is an asset, but not required
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Previous experience working with a CRM is an asset
Why work here!
- Experience in the furniture industry
- Experience in online retail or e-commerce is a plus!
Based in Burnaby, BC, Cymax Group is North America’s largest e-commerce furniture retailer with over 230,000 furniture SKUs - making us a leader in online sales for all items home and office. We pride ourselves on our unique culture, consisting of impressive team members from all walks of life working together to contribute to the amazing growth we’ve seen. With regular company socials and tons of opportunities to learn, we strive to be the most engaging office in Canada.
We’re looking to hire talented people (like you!) to join our passionate team that will support you as you continue to advance your career.