Our Cranbrook client, a leader in their industry is looking to add a Sales Assistant to their busy team. This role will represent the company in a professional and competent manner, will assist, greet & qualify customers, coordinate direct reports with administrative duties, and ensure office operates effectively.
- Assist Sales Manager and Sales Consultant with any administrative tasks as required
- Create & maintain a welcoming experience for clients, create a strong bond and rapport with the client prior to handing client over to Sales Manager & maintain high moral in the office
- Schedule Office personnel, monitor inventory & order/pick up supplies, bank runs
- Administrate warranty, follow up with clients to ensure satisfaction
- Assist with A/P & A/R for clients, vendors & contractors
- Assist with Hires, onboarding, sales training & job performance reviews
- Ensure Purchase Orders are properly submitted to Executive Sales Manager with minimal supervision from other offices
- Be knowledgeable with the product and follow the company’s sales & warranty process
- Coordinate Contractors, permits, conveyancer in most cost-efficient manner
- Ensure accuracy of permits
- Troubleshoot client/factory/contractor/timing issues
- Ensure office remain attractive, current & sanitized, clean & tidy, Salt & Shovel stairs as required
- Prepare & refresh marketing material
- Perform other administrative/office duties as required
- Previous administration or customer service experience required
- Knowledge of Microsoft office
- Ability to Initiate and Anticipate Needs
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Multitask & work in fast paced environment
- Enthusiasm to learn new tasks & to be challenged to move to new opportunities
- Technical skills for operating point of computers, sales, phone & IT systems
Please submit resume to email@example.com. We thank all those who express interest in this opportunity however only those short-listed will be contacted.
Administrative Sales and Marketing