UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES AHEAD.Position
: Mercedes-Benz SurreyDepartment
We believe in doing good for our customers and for ourselves. Whether it's launching the most anticipated model of the year or purchasing a vehicle for your next adventure, great people and relationships are at every turn with OpenRoad.
We are proud of our forward-thinking culture developed over 40 years of continuous improvement initiatives. OpenRoad is one of the largest and fastest growing automotive retail groups in the country (representing 21 automotive brands across 34 locations) with a shared vision to become the national automotive leader in customer experience. As one of Canada's Best Employers and Best Managed Companies, we are looking for team players who are excited to continually learn, work hard, and take ownership of their role.
If you love the idea of joining an organization with unlimited possibilities to accelerate your career, then apply to OpenRoad and grow with us today!
A Career at OpenRoad Means You'll Enjoy:
- Opportunity to work with a variety of OEM BRANDS including; Acura Audi, BMW, Genesis, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Jaguar, Land Rover, Lexus, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, MINI, Porsche, Rolls-Royce, Subaru, Toyota, Volkswagen
- Amazing Incentives including but not limited to: Discounted Vehicle Purchasing Program, Boot Allowance, Computer Rebate Program, Employee Referral Program, Employer RRSP Matching
- Internal and external, training & development opportunities for skill development and growth
- Be part of a collaborative, friendly and progressive work culture with an emphasis on transparency, innovation, relationship, and empowerment
- Comprehensive extended health and dental plan tailored around Associate wellness
- Recognition and Engagement Events!
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for inventory, including monthly orders, and locating vehicles from other dealers.
- Stocking in all new units in a timely and efficient manner.
- Working alongside the Finance & Insurance Office to ensure vehicles get to the appropriate person for the remaining procedures.
- Tracking and checking all added costs for new and used vehicle deals such as costs of accessories.
- Confirm all added costs are put into each vehicle sale to ensure the commission is calculated without error.
- Responsible for dealership demos and D Plates- registration, insurance, and updates.
- Assist the bank with quarterly inventory count and updating of demo changes.
- Supporting the sales team by assisting the Product Advisors in updating their incoming sold units, and advising them on the time frame and possibility of locating a vehicle.
- Follow company safety policies and practices, and immediately, report any and all accidents to a Manager/Supervisor.
- This position will be expected to perform other duties as assigned by management.
- OpenRoad reserves the right to modify this job description as business needs require.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Good interpersonal skills; ability to communicate with others and to assimilate and understand information while maintaining a great deal of professionalism.
- The ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Strong computer skills (internet & MS Office), with the ability to maintain records using a computerized system.
- Ability to make sound decisions in a manner consistent with the essential job functions.
- Previous Reynolds & Reynolds experience
- A valid British Columbia Driver's License with a good driving record.
- Administrative / Receptionist experience required.
All potential hires must go through a criminal background check upon hire.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their vision and goals.
JOIN US AND GROW WITH US!
We thank all those that have applied. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.
Sales and Marketing