Sales Account Executive
**Please note this is a full time permanent position; this is not a contract position **
We are Restwell Sleep Products, a fast growing privately owned and operated manufacturer and distributor of mattresses, foundations and other related sleep products. Our manufacturing location is based in Surrey, BC and we are one of Western Canada’s largest privately owned mattress manufacturers. We produce Spring Air, Novo Sleep and Pure Energy brands and supply some of Canada’s largest National retail chains as well as many independently owned retail bedding and furniture stores in Canada.
We have an office environment that is both energetic and respectful. Our team is close-knit and we’re looking for the person who assumes this role to be a driving part of what makes our company special!
We are looking to hire a Sales Account Executive with 2-4 years of prior B2B Sales experience at our Surrey, BC location. You are a great fit for this Sales position if you are motivated, driven, committed to service excellence and have prior experience selling to the hospitality industry. This position will work in our "Contract Sales" Department.
The Contract Sales Account Executive is responsible for overseeing sales in our contract and hospitality division to increase Restwell’s revenue, profits and market share. This role will also build and nurture Customer relationships, make consistent and value added sales calls, ensure Customers are seen and serviced to their satisfaction, analyze and identify potential markets and generate leads.
1. All contract sales for assigned territory.
2. Full and thorough understanding of our product line offerings to the point of being able to make recommendations and effectively communicating the features and benefits of all products offered
3. Analyzing and identifying potential target markets and sales opportunities.
4. Initial point of contact for all Customer inquiries.
5. Ensuring Customer expectations are being met
6. Utilizing the CRM System: Entering data and managing the sales pipeline
7. Upholding and demonstrating our Core Values – Respect, Continuously Improve, Humble, Go Beyond and Driven
8. Communicate to the Director of Sales, Product Development Manager and Marketing Manager any pertinent market or competitive information
1. Identifying and qualifying potential target markets and sales leads through cold calling and following up with potential Customers
2. Handle incoming queries from Customers regarding pricing, availability, delivery, invoice, quotations, and product information
3. Take orders and tracking fulfillment requirements
4. Understand our product line offerings and effectively communicating the features of all products offered as well as understanding our competitors’ offerings and how they compare to our product
5. Coordinate appointments and regularly scheduled visits to Customers when necessary
6. Handle Customer Challenges within scope/level of responsibility
7. Assist and participate in Sales presentations for larger clients including Product Knowledge (PK) sessions for dealers’ employees/staff.
8. Regular communication with the Director of Sales to review sales opportunities and activity in relation to agreed upon targets
9. Set and monitor annual targets for key accounts
10. Attend Sales Meetings as per Company expectations
11. Occasionally attend Trade Shows and Customer Events
12. Maintain ongoing cross functional communication within the Sales & Marketing, Administration and Operations departments
Measurable Objectives (Key Performance Indicators) -
Skills & Experience
Hours of Work:
This is a Full Time position working Monday thru Friday during normal business hours. There is minimal travel required for this role, with the majority of office hours on site at our Surrey, BC office.
Compensation & Benefits:
We offer a competitive compensation package consisting of a base salary + uncapped commissions. We also offer an extended Benefit and Income Protection Package including: 100% paid BC MSP premiums, Health, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life Insurance, AD&D, Long Term Disability & Supplemental Life coverage. We also offer special employee pricing on our sleep products!
How to Apply:
Interested in this exciting opportunity? Send your resume via email to email@example.com. Please be sure to quote “Sales Account Executive” in the subject line of your email. We thank all applicants for their interest in employment opportunities with Restwell however only those applicants that meet the requirements noted above will be contacted.
Visit our website at www.restwell.com
About Restwell Sleep Products
We are Restwell Mattress Company, a fast growing privately owned and operated manufacturer and distributor of mattresses, foundations and other related sleep products. With a manufacturing locatio...Read More