Safety Fall Protection Product Inspector: Harvey 2498
We are an industry leader in providing permanent fall protection systems for both new construction & retrofit construction projects and inspections of these installations.
We are currently looking for a Safety Product Inspector with outstanding organizational, superior communication and interpersonal skills, important in dealing with a wide range of clients for the role of Inspections in our Vancouver Head Office.
The right candidate should proficiently perform the following:
- Conduct annual inspections to Fall protection systems products with clients including but not limited to: Property Managers, Building Owners, Facility/Maintenance Operational personnel, Owners representatives, Strata Council Representatives;
- Perform load test on safety products as required by OQM and engineered specifications;
- Prepare inspection report as a result of inspection;
- Maintain and follow the progress of uncompleted and unbilled inspection reports;
- Coordination with Engineering and other departments for final reporting and any remedy work as required.
- Prepare replacement logbooks as needed and arrange delivery.
- Maintaining of electronic files ensuring all components of inspection are saved properly;
- Working knowledge of, Health and Safety procedures and documentation.
- The candidate must be fluent in English verbally and written, and be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Able to read, general blue print construction shop drawings.
- Fall protection knowledge will be an strong asset.
- The successful applicant will be a professional and thrive in a fast paced, ever changing, and detail oriented environment.
- This position requires a valid driver’s license, as travel would be required.
- Fall protection: 1 year (Preferred)
- Construction: 1 year (Preferred)
This is a Fulltime position
Salary of $20.00 - $26.00 per hour depending on experience
Benefits package is available after 3 months
Construction, Mining and Trades