Looking for an opportunity to build and grow your own sales team while making a difference in the world? Our Sales Manager position may be a fit for you.
Who we are:
Established in 1988, Metasoft Systems is an award winning, industry leading SaaS company delivering fundraising solutions to non-profits throughout North America and the UK. We are more than software developers. We help non-profits make a difference in the world! Our FoundationSearch and BIG Online products are North America’s leading fundraising resources for non-profits and charities and have helped thousands of our clients raise tens of billions of dollars to achieve their philanthropic goals.
What we offer you:
- Personal growth and advancement: we have enjoyed double-digit annual growth during the last two decades; and you could be a rising star on the senior leadership team and shape the company’s strategies
- The privilege to help non-profits make an impact by promoting our
world-class, best-of-breed SaaS products within an untapped B2B North American territory
- A positive, fun and casual work environment; a highly supportive, family-like and results-driven culture; and a convenient office location in Gastown
- A competitive compensation (base plus incentives, with a six figure OTE) and benefits package, 100% tuition reimbursement, fitness subsidy, and sales award programs such as overseas trips and paid days off!
What you will do:
Reporting to the General Sales Manager, you will lead a team of Inside Sales Representatives selling Metasoft’s fundraising software to non-profits and charities in North America and meet the team's new business acquisition objectives.
- You will be a passionate and inspiring sales leader who enjoys hiring, training, mentoring, coaching and retaining top sales talent
- You will be a role model and mentor for your team by helping them grow, monitoring sales KPIs and metrics, and providing ongoing support
- You will be an expert at managing sales pipelines, forecasts and processes
- You will be a key player within our management team, developing and executing effective sales strategic plans and maintaining a positive team spirit
Who we are looking for:
- An expert in leading high performance sales teams in a B2B, consultative selling environment
- Proven success exceeding sales objectives and excellent solution selling, objection handling, closing skills
- Strong leadership, mentoring, coaching, motivational skills and a hands-on approach supporting your team
- Experience/knowledge in the non-profit and/or fundraising environment a plus
- Most importantly, a passion for helping sales teams and clients succeed
P.S. Ready for the challenge? Please send us your CV and a cover letter to [email protected].
Posted: November 17, 2016
Closes:January 16, 2017