McDonald's is looking for stars to join the team.Our team is located from Parksvilleall the way to Greater Victoria and out to Sidney. We arededicated to providing excellent guest service to all our customers and we know that starts with hiring, training, and developing the best people! Job DescriptionWho we are looking for......
You're a curious mind. You love to see how things work and are fascinated by the intricacies of objects. You're good with your hands and mechanically adept. You'd rather do a job right the first time, than do it twice. You enjoy working overnights and making sure work spaces are clean and equipment is ready for the next day.The Opportunity.......
- To you, cleanliness is highly important. So much so, you're always focused on maintaining things spick and span at all times. Even your computer's keyboard as you read this, is spotless.
- To maintain a safe work environment for guests and coworkers alike. With your encyclopedic knowledge of safety regulations and equipment, you will make a productive contribution to our team.
- To juggle. Three, four, sometimes more things at a time. But you're a master at multi-tasking, so you got this. You'll be juggling things like fixing cupboards, tending to store areas and appliances during your shift. Sometimes during the day, sometimes in the wee hours of the night. And you'll do it with limited supervision, thanks to your impeccable organizational skills.
- You'll also take pride in repairing the décor and equipment. After all, you're mechanically inclined.
- Able to work overnight, a combination of weekdays and weekends
- Reliable transportation to the restaurant
- Able to multitask
- Able to work under pressure
- Problem Solving mentality
- Looks for opportunities to improve cleanliness
- Comfortable working with tools and small equipment
- Able to work as a team, happily accepts feedback