Roofing Estimator – Large Residential Multifamily Projects
Salary: $70,000 – $90,000
Location: Vancouver, BC
Industry: Construction Development
This expanding roofing company has large commercial and residential roofing projects specializing in re-roofing, envelope restoration and new construction. They are a company with 25 years of centrally located projects ahead of them. You will have the opportunity to work with the industries best estimators and project managers. The company is expanding and need an Estimator to take ownership of their projects.
If you have any questions about this role, please call Eric Williams at 604-689-8687 ext. 241
Reporting to the Sr Project Manager the Estimator will be responsible for:
• Follow up and communicate with tender authority to secure acceptance of approval
• Review contract documents
• Quantify scope of work from plans and/or site conditions
• Prepare and submit cost proposal and/or tender form complete with all required documents
• Provide submittals as required
• Estimate cost of work based on quantified scope and tender documents
• 3-5 years of experience as a roofing Estimator
• Estimating experience in sloped / shingle roofing is required
• Experience estimating projects of at least $100,000
• Project Management experience would be considered an asset
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
• $70,000 – $90,000
• 2-3 weeks of vacation per year
• Performance based bonus system
• Dental and extended Medical
• Company provided cell phone
• Company provided Truck
HOW TO APPLY:
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.impactrecruitment.ca to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Eric Williams at 604-689-8687 ext. 241 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.
RELATED INFORMATION & JOBS:
Further job opportunities and construction news: Follow me on LinkedIn https://ca.linkedin.com/in/ewilliams15
About Impact Recruitment Inc.
Impact Recruitment is Western Canada's top specialized Recruitment Firm. With the ability to service every position within an organization, Impact is the ideal partner for your growing company.