We currently have an opportunity for a Registered Nurse/Registered Psychiatric Nurse for the Tertiary Adult Rehabilitation Program located at Arbutus Place in Langley, British Columbia.
This position offers you the opportunity to:
• Coordinate and provide the delivery of psychiatric nursing care services to patients experiencing serious mental health and bio-psychosocial problems
• Work collaboratively and in partnership with the interprofessional care team
• Provide crisis intervention, patient and family education and health promotion activities from a psychosocial rehabilitation (PSR) perspective
• Participate in quality improvement activities and research
To be the successful candidate, you will have:
• Graduated from an approved school of Nursing
• Current registration with the British Columbia College of Nursing Professionals (BCCNP)
• May require completion of substance use certificate program
• May require Valid Class 5 BC Driver's License and access to a vehicle
• Recent 1 year related mental health experience in an acute, tertiary or community setting
As of May 15, 2020 in order to mitigate the risk of the transmission of Covid 19 among persons in our care, patients, residents and also staff in our long term care facilities, an order under the Public Health Act was enacted to limit movement of staff between long term care facilities. While this order is in place staff will be limited to employment in only one (1) long term care facility. This vacancy is located at a long term care facility and will be pursuant to this order.