Rigger's / Field Aerial Technicians: Harvey 1854
We are currently looking for experienced Rigger's or Field Aerial Technicians, for our current projects that have to be installed
Purpose: Erect Towers and Antennas throughout the provinces/states
Reports to: FieldSupervisors and Project Coordinators
Job Functions: Erect and Maintenance of Towers and Microwave Systems
Tower erection utilizing helicopter, cranes and gin poles. Assembly of monopole, self support and guyed towers. Knock down of self support and guyed towers.
Antenna installation of microwave parabolic 1 to15 foot, VHF, UHF, Cellular, satellite and FM Broadcast antennas. Transmission line and connector installation of air and foam dielectric coaxial, hardline and elliptical waveguides. Electrical installation of obstruction lighting beacons, lights, controls and grounding systems. Painting towers.
Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
- Full understanding of the English language oral and written.
- Team player
- Willing to travel extensively, throughout Canada
- Be in excellent physical condition with no history of chronic injuries or work related accidents.
Work Experience Assets required but will train appropriate candidates:
- Valid provincial/ state drivers license,
- Training or experience in Industrial First Aid, Air Brake certification, operation of excavation equipment, concrete placement, form work construction, welding, transmission line sweep testing and metal fabrication are definite assets.
This is a fulltime position
Salary of - $17.00 to $25.00 per hour, depending on your experience
There is a 3 month probationary period, and benefits are available after 6 months.