Celltech Labs Inc., is a radio compliance testing laboratory located in Kelowna, BC. We have been providing SAR and RF/EMC compliance testing and engineering services for our world-wide based clients since 1999. www.celltechlabs.com
We have an immediate opportunity for an RF Engineer to join our group as an integral team member to help serve our client needs. Due to our small footprint the position will involve undertaking numerous roles as we provide our turn key services, and expand of our service offerings.
We are looking for that next great RF Engineer that will be capable of meeting challenges, finding solutions, and who brings an energy and enthusiasm to all pursuits.
- Bachelor of Scienc e degree in electrical, electronics, wireless or RF engineering preferred
- Min. 3 yrs. experience compliance testing devices to FCC/IC & CE test stds
- Researching test standards & creating test plans & writing test reports.
- Hands-on experience with variety of test equip. including Spec A's, Sig Gens
- Advanced problem solving and RF troubleshooting skills
- Excellent Communication skills (oral and written)
- Well organized and applies attention to detail
- Self-motivated, positive attitude and superior aptitude, and a team player
- Superior time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
Special attention will be given to engineers/technicians with prior test lab experience and with RF and EMC related experience and FCC & IC, ETSI and TIA standards as well as knowledge of the TCB process.
Interested candidates may E-mail their resume, cover letter and salary requirements for immediate consideration to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a full time position and we are an equal opportunity employer.How to Apply
Please send resume and cover letter and references, with salary expectations and any other considerations (i.e. start date, planned holidays, courses planning to attend, restrictions on contact to references if applicable, and please do not be afraid to relay any relevant product testing experience) to email@example.com
. Please no phone calls or solicitations.
Please note that given the number of responses anticipated there may be some period of review, we apologize that only those applicants selected for further consideration for the position may be contacted.
Posted: September 8, 2016
Closes:November 7, 2016