Retread Tire Technician - Kamloops, BC
Imagine being part of a collaborative team that is dedicated to exceptional customer service, safety and a productive work environment!
Well known as Canada's largest independently owned tire dealer, we are looking for Retread Tire Technicians who promote a high level of drive and commitment to service our stores. We know our success is built on our team members. If you meet these requirements, we want to hear from you!
- Demonstrated commitment to providing outstanding customer service.
- You have the ability to excel in a physically demanding environment that includes heavy lifting and moving constantly throughout your shift.
- Ability to follow all established procedures, safety protocols and workplace policies.
- Work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Mechanical aptitude and experience with hand tools would be an asset.
- Paid Training - You will be part in Kal Tire's world class training programs. No prior knowledge or experience required, just a positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Competitive wages - Kal Tire monitors our external market to ensure the wages we offer are fair to our team members
- Safety Culture - We're as passionate about safety as we are about delivering outstanding customer service
Working Hours - Rotating schedule:
- Weeks 1 and 2 - 6:00am thru 2:20pm
- Weeks 3 and 4 - 12:00pm thru 8:30pm
- 4 x 10-hour Night Shifts Monday thru Thursday (8:00pm to 6:00am) with paid breaks and out-of-hours wage incentive
Can you excel in a physically demanding environment? If so, we want to hear from you!