As a Workforce Planning Analyst, you will have the opportunity to plan and optimize labour allocation across a portfolio of retail stores by aligning human capital needs with the needs of the business.
As a key member of the Retail Operations team, you will make an impact at Aritzia by:
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Performing comprehensive data analysis to plan and forecast sales goals and subsequent labour requirements
- Supporting Retail Management teams with detailed reporting and KPIs measuring the quantity and quality of store rosters in relation to the forecasted demand for labour
- Interacting with a number of departments to seamlessly integrate cross functional projects and initiatives into retail store schedules
As either a growing professional or one who is seasoned in your craft, you use your analytical mind and love for organization to hit the ground running. You look past what is and see what could be, always keeping the end goal in mind.
In addition, you have:
- Business Degree (ie. Finance, Business Administration, Commerce)
- Strong business acumen, organization, prioritization, and ability to think critically
- Retail Management experience within a fast paced environment is strongly preferred
- Analytical aptitude and passion about working with numbers and sales figures
- Proficiency with MS Excel
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.