You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 227,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 146 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this.
Resource planning is a critical business function at KPMG. It ensures that we have the right people, with the right skills, in the right locations, available at the right time. Working closely with the business, Resource Management ensures the effective utilization and development of our people.
Your role contributes significantly to KPMG delivering its business performance and also plays a key role in helping individuals at KPMG fulfil their career ambitions.
The Resource Planner has overall responsibility for client facing professionals within their service area, which includes the assignment of resources at all levels using Retain Scheduling System (Retain). The objective is to align individual career development and preferences with client assignment needs as well as the financial objectives of the business.
This role will support our Audit practice. What you will do
- Administer the scheduling database for changes in staffing
- Work with Excel to producing weekly, monthly and yearly scheduling reports
- Ensure the scheduling system is updated and requests are approved according to protocols
- Deal with staff and managers to ensure engagements are appropriately scheduled
- Assist with planning the schedule for the upcoming year
- Work closely and in collaboration with the other Audit Resource Planners
At times, business needs arise and employees are required and agree to work beyond their normal work day or work week to fulfill the accountabilities required for their job. Likewise, people need time to devote to personal matters, and our approach to flexibility provides for this . What you bring to the role
- Excellent organization skills with a demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities
- Strong attention to detail, resourcefulness and initiative
- Exceptional analytical and reporting capabilities
- The ability to gain buy-in and work cross functionally
- Experience working in a client/professional services environment would be considered an asset
- Post-Secondary Education preferable
- Superior communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong computer skills, specifically data entry, manipulation and downloading of reports (MS Excel testing will be completed as part of the interview process)
Learn more about where a career at KPMG can take you. Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact KPMG's Employee Relations Service team for support at email: email@example.com
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 Option 3.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org
Administrative Health Care