Permanent Primary Location:
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada All Available Locations:
Vancouver Our Purpose
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.Join one of the dynamic teams at Deloitte! What will your typical day look like?
As a Resource Manager, you will also proactively manage staff availability, including communication to all relevant stakeholders, follow-up on proposed engagement opportunities, make staffing recommendations based on skill-set and availability, as well as recommend alternative staffing. You will also lead negotiations with Managers & Partners to achieve timely resolution of staffing conflicts and strive to maximize utilization and activity levels by monitoring current and forecasted utilization and address any variances.About the team
As a member of the National Resource Management team supporting the Audit & Assurance practice, you will be responsible for executing the Resource Management strategy regionally. The team consists of 20 people across the country. The team works as a cohesive group meeting regularly and supporting each other throughout the year. Each team member brings their own strengths and diverse ethnic and backgrounds to the experience working to support audit practitioners and audit leadership throughout the year.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who has:
• 5 or more years of experience in a professional services environment either in a client facing, management, operations or resource management role;
• Excellent attention to detail and high data accuracy;
• Strategic problem-solving, analytical and strong project management skills, including the ability to understand the financial impact of relevant decisions;
• Ability to translate business requirements/needs into suggested programs and actions;
• Strong multi-tasking skills and ability to prioritize workload to meet deadlines and volume of requestsOur shared values
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
[Not to be removed or modified - this is firm standard] The next step is yours
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
Apply by [insert date]
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Manufacturing and Production