Vision Critical provides a cloud-based customer intelligence platform that allows companies to build engaged, secure communities of customers they can use continuously, across the enterprise, for ongoing, real-time feedback and insight. Designed for today’s always-on, social and mobile savvy customer, Vision Critical’s technology helps large, customer-centric enterprises discover what their customers want so they can deliver what they need. Unlike traditional customer research, which is slow, expensive and gathers dust on a shelf, Vision Critical’s customer intelligence platform replaces static data and cumbersome reports with real-time actionable customer intelligence that companies need to build better products, deliver better services and achieve better business outcomes.
Hundreds of high-performance organizations use Vision Critical’s technology. Vision Critical has been named as one of the top five SaaS companies and one of the top ten software companies in Canada by Branham300, in addition to being amongst Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50, BC’s Top Employers and Canada’s Top Employers for Young People. Join our team! About the Role – 6 Month Contract
The Resource Coordinator – Client Education is on the front lines facilitating the workflow and scheduling of customer and staff product training. This role is focused on the development, review, and execution of sound logistics practices as well as maximizing productivity and efficiency.
Your key responsibility will be to schedule and manage the workflow of our 3 training specialists. This responsibility includes managing and meeting expectations for our customers, partners, and internal stakeholders. You will continually look to refine and improve the overall workflow. What you’ll be doing (including but not limited to):
- Schedule and coordinate all product training with customers & staff
- Assess needs and recommend appropriate training program(s)
- Maintain process documents for VC staff regarding how to engage the Client Ed team and what training programs are available
- Maintain process documents for the Client Ed team
- Ensure that timelines are met and enforce adherence to procedures and/or best practices
- Collect, compile, and report results of attendance and evaluations
- Communicate data and reports as needed
- Communicate critical information to relevant parties in a timely manner, revise schedules, keeping all departments informed and updated on training progress
- Report issues between internal teams to supervisor to proactively resolve resourcing issues
- Create an environment that allows the team to provide exceptional quality
Ready to join our team?
- Strong communication, negotiation, and conflict-resolution skills
- Detail-oriented and highly organized with the ability to simultaneously handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines in fast-paced environment
- 2+ years related experience in a coordinator role
- Resourcefulness and adaptability
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Basic knowledge of HTML
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you we invite you to apply online now.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received only short-listed candidates will be contacted. We thank you for your interest in Vision Critical and encourage you to constantly check our website for a list of all current opportunities.
Vision Critical is an equal opportunity employer