Looking to live and work in the mountains this winter? Do you have a class 4 licence? Are you interested in getting more experience in hospitality?
Come join our dynamic and diverse team as a shuttle driver and houseman!
The ideal candidate will be able to multi-task, take directions and have a willingness to learn, work in a fast-paced manner, and must have a class 4 licence valid in BC.Responsibilities and Duties:
- Driving the guest shuttle to and from the resort
- Ensuring the shuttle bus is in working order and reporting any concerns immediately
- Picking up and dropping off guests
- Loading and unloading baggage
- Deal with customer complaints in an efficient and professional manner to the best of your ability
- Address guests calls and concerns throughout their shift
- Ensure stock of all items are correct and replace as necessary
- Assist housekeeping team
HOW OUR PROGRAM WORKS:
- Follow regular cleaning and maintenance schedules, liaise with colleagues and supervisor(s), and ensure that all guest accommodations and public areas are presentable
- Adhere to rules regarding health and safety and follow company-related practices
- Full-time, paid work.
- There are no fees for job seekers.
- This position will last for 6 months.
- Once your time has been completed, you'll walk away with new job references, new friends and memories to last a lifetime. If you want to stay on after your deployment, that option exists!
- Over the course of your placement, staff accommodations will be arranged for you!
- The program works in groups employees, so if you have friends you would like to live and travel with, make sure you apply together!
- Customer service or hospitality experience is an asset but not a requirement.
- Must be 18 and be legally able to work in Canada.
- Must already possess a class 4 BC commercial license
- Provide a clear police record.