Our team is looking to bring on additional members to help support a young man with Autism, transitioning to adulthood.
The client has experienced traumatic events in the past. The position requires assisting the client with his physical, vocational, recreational, social, emotional, and daily life skill development to support the client to achieve the greatest degree of independence and quality of life as possible.
This position is in a residential setting located in the middle of Vancouver city. The staff member is required to travel to the residence for every shift.
• Degree or Diploma in the area directly related to supporting people with developmental disabilities
• 1-2 year of relevant experience
• Criminal Record Clearance
• Medical Clearance
• Valid First Aid/CPR
• Demonstrated competency in English written and verbal communication
• Basic computer literacy
• Eligible to work in Canada
• Position involves assisting clients with personal care needs
• Follow the behavior treatment plans by the clinical team
What We Offer:
• On-the-job training
• Professional development
• Community involvement
• An inclusive work environment
Thank you for your interest. While experience is preferred, equally as important is one’s ability to show kindness, empathy, calmness, and genuine engagement (interaction).
Please contact through email: email@example.com
#39 - Brain Station - Take Risks, Learn More & Stress Less