Under the direction of the Residential Care Manager or designate, assists residents with the activities for daily living, including personal, social, physical and recreational needs.
- Grade 10 education plus graduation from a recognized Nursing Assistant Program or an equivalent combination of experience, training and education.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to communication both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to deal with others effectively.
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
- Ability to organize work.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
DAWSON CREEK COMMUNITY
The rolling foothills of the Northern Rockies surround Dawson Creek where the sky is always blue and there is something to offer everyone. The quality of life in Dawson Creek is like nothing you have ever experienced before. There is no long commute to work and no one is in a rush. For most people the commute is two or three minutes and they go home at lunch time. Time after work is spent pursuing some of the many outdoor activities.
Posted: February 23, 2018
Closes:April 24, 2018