Under the direction of the Residential Care Manager or designate, assists residents with the activities for daily living, including personal, social, physical and recreational needs. Qualifications
- Grade 10 education plus graduation from a recognized Nursing Assistant Program or an equivalent combination of experience, training and education.Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to communication both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to deal with others effectively.
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
- Ability to organize work.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
View Dawson Creek Community