Posting End Date: Number of Opening:
This position is responsible for servicing and maintaining a very wide range of Caterpillar and general line equipment in a specific geographical location. Job Description: Major Job Functions:
- Troubleshooting and repairing Caterpillar and other mechanical equipment
**Candidate selection will be in compliance with the terms of the current Collective Agreement** Specific Skills & Knowledge:
Education & Experience:
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Completion, or in the process of completing all Finning S- level courses
- Self -motivated and computer literate
- Experience with Costwatcher, DBS, SIS and Warranty Systems as well as a good understanding of Finning systems, would all be assets
- Valid drivers license
- Must submit a successful Driver Abstract contingent to being selected for position
Please note that any future shift changes that may occur will be made in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Collective Agreement.Union Membership
: You are required to become a member of the Union associated with this position. This will be effective immediately and will result in union dues being deducted from your pay. The terms and conditions of your employment will be governed by the collective agreement.
We are committed to diversity at Finning, to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Finning does not discriminate against applicants based on genders, races, national and ethnic origins, religions, ages, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities.