In accordance with established policies and procedures and under the direction of the Registered Nurse/Manager, the Resident Care Aide performs nursing procedures such as taking temperature, pulse and respiration in addition to resident care duties relating to activities of daily living, including the physical, social, emotional, intellectual, spiritual and cultural needs of residents. Transports residents and performs clerical duties. Qualifications
- Grade 10 plus graduation from a recognized Nurses Assistant Program or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to deal with others effectively.
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position
- Ability to organize work
- Ability to operate related equipment.
NOTE: Must have current registration with the BC Care Aide Registry.
View Fort St. John Community