Paladin Risk Solutions is a specialized risk, intelligence, and investigative consultancy. We provide a suite of services to identify, mitigate, and respond to risk that supports our clients with insightful solutions for their complex issues. We are backed by over 30 years of proven experience in local, domestic and global markets. By pairing our specialized personnel to your specific industry or issue at hand, we provide superior risk solutions.
Job Skills / Requirements
We are growing our research and risk intelligence practice and are looking for professionals to join our Research Dept. We would like to hear from experienced professionals with research and analytical skills, able to produce high quality reporting for our clients. Reporting to the Senior Risk Monitoring and Intelligence Lead, successful candidates would be tasked to conduct OSINT and investigative research into individuals and corporations around the globe. We are seeking team players but also individuals that are comfortable working with minimal supervision and who are committed to ongoing professional development and improvement.Duties and Responsibilities:
You are a great fit if you:
- File and client management.
- Conduct OSINT and additional research using a variety of databases and investigative tools.
- Preparing comprehensive client reports containing the search results.
- Time management and able to work under limited supervision.
- Have experience and training in the latest OSINT techniques, including knowledge of artificial intelligence software with built-in real-time capabilities.
- Have knowledge of the intelligence cycle.
- Have excellent understanding of access and dissemination of public records.
- Have excellent writing skills and strong attention to detail.
- Can maintain a high level of discretion and confidentiality both with information procured and release of information.
- Can conduct analysis in a forward-thinking approach.
- Can sort through large quantities of data quickly and efficiently to focus on the relevant pieces.
- Can work on a shift schedule.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 1 - 3 years' experience in conducting OSINT.
- Experience in operational report writing.
Additional Information / Benefits We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
Banking, Finance and Insurance Community and Social Services