Fraser Health is responsible for the delivery of hospital and community-based health services to over 1.9 million people in 20 diverse communities from Burnaby to Fraser Canyon on the traditional territories of the Coast Salish and Nlaka'pamux Nations.
Our team of nearly 40,000 staff, medical staff and volunteers is dedicated to serving our patients, families and communities to deliver on our vision: Better health, best in health care.
We hire great people for great jobs. We are looking for a Representative
to provide service excellence in our very busy Human Resources Consulting Services
. We need your help to expand the ability to deliver prompt and professional service. Your enthusiasm will assist you when connecting with employees as you assist them with human resource enquiries.Position Highlights
Bring your resourcefulness and effective Collective Agreement knowledge to a role where you can really make a difference! As a Representative
you will provide service and support centered on the employees and managers of Fraser Health applying Human Resource policies and procedures.Your specific duties will include:
• Participate in human resource management issues by dealing directly with manager/employee enquiries or issues regarding matters such as displacement and bumping processes
• Carries out grievance research; collates and prepares information as directed by HR Client Partner and processes grievance settlements, displacement and bumping events tracking
• Prepares displacement information and conducts displacement meetings to provide available options to employees
• Provides advice and clarification/interpretation of collective agreements and responses to general queries.
• Provides confidential administrative support duties such as determining urgency of requests and advising relevant Client Partners, co-ordinating meetings, arranging for meeting rooms, gathering statistical information and preparing a variety of report
We are looking for a bright, good -natured person with an eye for detail. Your confidentiality and efficiency are important qualities as a HR Representative. You are able to juggle numerous tasks in a busy environment and conduct business in a professional manner. You are driven and have exceptional self-motivation skills enabling you to thrive independently in your position.
You enjoy solving problems. You love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions. You think on your feet. You like learning new things, and you can learn quickly. When things change you know how to adapt and contribute to the change process.
As the successful candidate, you have completed a Diploma in Human Resource Management and two years' recent related experience. An equivalent combination of education, training and experience is acceptable.Valued Benefits
A career with Fraser Health will offer you the opportunity to be a part of a dedicated team of professionals in a dynamic and rewarding health care environment. We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package, including comprehensive health benefits coverage.
Work with our dedicated Employee Experience team and join our commitment to provide quality care to our patients and clients. We invite you to apply today and find out why more than 95% of new employees recommend Fraser Health to their friends and family as a great place to work!