169617 Position Title:
Assoc Producer I External Description: Associate Producer- FIFA (Rendering)
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leading interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connection of millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. At the heart of EA SPORTS is the FIFA franchise. EA SPORTS FIFA is the world's #1 best-selling video game with over 200M engaged players across multiple platforms, including console, PC, and mobile.
The FIFA Rendering team is looking for a Producer to join an established and diverse team of engineers and artists working on some of the most exciting visuals that power the FIFA match experience. Innovation, passion, and teamwork is at the heart of everything we do.
At EA, Producers are the creative visionaries for the product. They are the individuals who build and motivate teams to accomplish their goals of shipping AAA quality titles on time and on budget.
If you are a big fan of sport, football and the FIFA game - this is the role of a lifetime. Your Responsibilities
- Partner with the Art Directors to guide feature development for several rendering visuals (ex. Characters, Environments, Lighting, FX or Licensing)
- Write clear design documentation and plan execution on features to support our project strategic goals, vision and pillars.
- Use our proprietary tools to design, prototype new visuals while identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Work with cross discipline teams to implement supporting visuals.
- Be the spokesperson for the rendering area, communicate current goals and development progress of your area within and outside the team
- Contribute to FIFA team meetings, receive and provide relevant, constructive design feedback to Art Directors, designers and producers
- Prioritize and plan work within your feature area. Bringing content within quality requirements, and within technical limitations.
- Understand consumer needs and ensure visual elements developed by the team will contribute to player satisfaction and enjoyment
- Foster collaborative spirit within the team and help us form a stimulating and fun work environment
- The rendering producer will partner with the Art Director and report to the match experience producer
City: State: Remote?:
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Producer or Designer working within the video game industry
- Previous visual production or art experience is welcomed
- Solid FIFA product knowledge and a passion to work on one of the most exciting sports franchises.
- Has experience working with teams through all phases of development
0 Community / Marketing Title:
Associate Producer - FIFA (Rendering) Company Profile:
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.EEOText:
About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law. Date Opened:
2021-10-28 00:48:52.85 EEO Employer Verbiage:
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams' careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they're taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn't end at the workplace-we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we're doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We're looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers-people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren't just keeping up-we're staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Creative and Graphic Design