Fortinet has an exciting opportunity for a Release QA to join our Fortiguard operations team. This is a unique opportunity to join an established team of experienced professionals to work on some of the most innovative network security products on the market.Job Responsibility:
Job Experience Required:
- Perform integrity testing on the various Fortinet products
- Maintain and improve testing environments using virtual machines and automate the testing
- Maintain, and execute test specifications and test cases
- Maintain and improve testing environments which have dynamic routing, IPV6, Linux and Windows servers
- Develop, maintain and execute tools and scripts using shell, Perl or other languages
- Identify, document and track software defects found during testing
- Continuous review and improvements of testing process and implementation
- Help developer setting up testing network environment and/or reproduce customers issues
- Work closely with developers to ensure defects are correctly identified and fixed
- Experience in release QA environments
- Strong working knowledge of Linux platforms (windows an asset)
- Familiar with system installations, configurations, patchings, and troubleshooting
- Knowledge in scripting languages such as shell and Perl (others relevant as well)
- Knowledge and experience of MySQL/MS SQL is preferred
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking, IPv6, switching, firewall, Ethereal and packet sniffers
- Knowledge of Virtual Machine configuration and setup
- Working knowledge or experience with PHP/Python is an asset
- A degree or technical diploma in Computer Science, Computer Technology, or related field.
- Certification for CCIE and RHCE would be the bonus.
#GD Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) secures the largest enterprise, service provider, and government organizations around the world. Fortinet empowers its customers with intelligent, seamless protection across the expanding attack surface and the power to take on ever-increasing performance requirements of the borderless network - today and into the future. Only the Fortinet Security Fabric architecture can deliver security features without compromise to address the most critical security challenges, whether in networked, application, cloud or mobile environments. Fortinet ranks #1 in the most security appliances shipped worldwide and more than 400,000 customers trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more at https://www.fortinet.com , the Fortinet Blog , or FortiGuard Labs .
Software and Programming Information Technology