As an integral part of the FortiSandbox/FortiDeceptor team, you will be involved in ongoing manual and automated testing of these products! Ability to automate will be a plus and this team will be working on many interesting projects in the cyber security space.Job Duties:
- Execute regression and integration testing on a 0-day malware detection product using a combination of manual and auto testing techniques.
- Work closely with Developers, QA, and others to understand new features, use cases, and customer scenarios.
- Create, maintain, and execute test specifications and test cases.
- Identify, document, and track software defects found during testing. Work closely with developers to ensure defects are correctly identified and fixed
- Write and maintain automation scripts
- 5+ years of software testing experience.
- A degree or technical diploma in Computer Science, Computer Technology, or related field
- Understanding of TCP/IP, routing, DNS, DHCP, routing and switching.
- Experience of network setup, Linux, Sniff
- Knowledge of general QA procedures and methodologies, as well as software development fundamentals
- Experience configuring, installing, and troubleshooting server software and hardware in a Windows and Unix environment - Ability to work on assigned tasks under tight time constraints
- Working experience on Virtual machine environment, i.e VMware / ESXi, Hypervisor a plus
- Demonstrated skills in scripting languages, such as shell and Python a plus
- Knowledge of database a plus
Software and Programming Information Technology