Do you have a passion for nursing? We have the position for you! We are seeking a motivated Registered Nurse with a real dedication for delivering compassionate care to join our Maternity unit at Surrey Memorial Hospital.
Fraser Health is BC's largest and fastest growing health authority. Over 25,000 employees, 2,900 physicians and 8,000 volunteers provide services that range from acute care to community-based long-term care, home, mental and public health to 1.8 million people - 1/3 of British Columbia's population.
We have positive and caring work environments where you can bring your real passion for emergency nursing to the role and be part of our fast-growing team! Fraser Health is experiencing unprecedented growth. As services expand and improve, we are implementing new leading practices, including "rapid access to care", at our sites.
BUILD ON YOUR CAREER EXPERIENCE BY:
- Assessing patients and collecting information from a variety of sources
- Collaborating with members of the inter-professional care team and providing person-centered care
- Working in an environment where training is provided and encouraged
- Being part of a dedicated and ambitious team
YOUR BACKGROUND INCLUDES:
- Graduation from an approved school of Nursing
- Current practicing registration as a Registered Nurse with the British Columbia College of Nursing Professionals (BCCNP)
- Completion of the applicable post graduate specialty nursing course/program and/or willingness to complete the applicable post graduate specialty nursing courses/program.
- Current certification in Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS)
This role is a full time position located at Surrey Memorial Hospital (SMH) in Surrey, BC. SMH offers medical, surgical, neonatal intensive care, tertiary, ambulatory, cardiology, rehabilitation, as well as 24/7 emergency services with 158,558 visits annually.
Surrey is one of Canada's fastest growing cities and its land mass makes it the largest city in the province, equal to the size of Vancouver, Richmond and Burnaby combined. Known as the City of Parks, Surrey has over 6,000 acres of parkland and 15 golf courses and driving ranges. Also, despite rapid growth, Surrey has held onto the rural flavour of its past, with about 35 per cent of its land designated as agricultural and still actively farmed.
A career at Fraser Health will offer you the opportunity to work in a fast growing and exciting organization with professionals who are eminent in their respective fields. We offer a competitive salary package, including comprehensive health benefits coverage.
Be a part of our dedicated team of health care providers in this dynamic and rewarding role!
Take the next step and apply, so we can chat about you joining Fraser Health where we value diversity in the work force and strives to maintain an environment of Respect, Caring & Trust.