Do you have a passion for nursing? Watch Naomi's story (link: Naomi's Story ).
We are seeking a motivated Registered Nurse with a real dedication for delivering compassionate care to join our Emergency unit at Abbotsford Regional Hospital and Cancer Centre.
Fraser Health is BC's largest and fastest growing health authority. Over 25,000 employees, 2,900 physicians and 8,000 volunteers provide services that range from acute care to community-based long-term care, home, mental and public health to 1.8 million people - 1/3 of British Columbia's population.
We have positive and caring work environments where you can bring your real passion for emergency nursing to the role and be part of our fast-growing team. Fraser Health is experiencing unprecedented growth. As services expand and improve, we are implementing new leading practices, including "rapid access to care", at our sites.
BUILD ON YOUR CAREER EXPERIENCE BY:
- Making a difference by utilizing your critical care nursing skills
- Collaborating with members of the inter-professional care team and providing person-centered care
- Working in an environment where training is provided and encouraged
- Being part of a dedicated and ambitious team
YOUR BACKGROUND INCLUDES:
- Graduation from an approved school of Nursing
- Current practicing registration as a Registered Nurse with the British Columbia College of Nurses and Midwives (BCCNM)
- Completion of the applicable post graduate specialty nursing course/program and/or willingness to complete the applicable post graduate specialty nursing courses/program.
- Current certification in Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS)
This role is a part-time position located at Surrey Memorial Hospital (SMH) in Surrey, BC. SMH is a 611 acute care bed, University of B.C. affiliated, regional referral and community teaching hospital that has the busiest emergency in B.C. Surrey is one of Canada's fastest growing cities and its land mass makes it the largest city in the province. Known as the City of Parks, Surrey has over 6,000 acres of parkland and 15 golf courses and driving ranges. Despite rapid growth, Surrey has held onto the rural flavour of its past, with about 35 per cent of its land designated as agricultural and still actively farmed.
A career at Fraser Health will offer you the opportunity to work in a fast growing and exciting organization with professionals who are eminent in their respective fields. We offer a competitive salary package, including comprehensive health benefits coverage.
Be a part of our dedicated team of health care providers in this dynamic and rewarding role!
Take the next step and apply, so we can chat about you joining Fraser Health where we value diversity in the work force and strives to maintain an environment of Respect, Caring & Trust.