Do you have a passion for nursing? We have the position for you! We are seeking a motivated Registered Nurse with a real dedication for delivering compassionate care to join our Post Anaesthetic Care Unit at Jim Pattison Outpatient Care & Surgery Centre (JPOCSC).
Fraser Health is one of Canada's largest and fastest growing health authorities. With over 25,000 employees, 2,500 physicians and nearly 6,500 volunteers, we serve more than 1.6 million people - over one third of the entire population in British Columbia.
Twelve acute care hospitals, BC's first dedicated outpatient care and surgery centre and a wide range of services in public health, home health, mental health and long-term care facilities - all within Metro Vancouver and the Fraser Valley. Known as one of the most desirable place to live in the world, these dynamic communities along with inspiring scenery and easy access to an abundance of outdoor activities provide an amazing quality of life.
We are proud of the innovation, dedication, collaboration and tenacity of our physicians, employees and volunteers. More than any building or technology, it's our people who make Fraser Health distinct.
BUILD ON YOUR CAREER EXPERIENCE BY:
- Providing person-centered care to patients within the Post Anesthetic Care Unit
- Maintaining a safe and therapeutic environment for patients and staff members
- Communicating and collaborating with health care team members
- Participating in research and quality improvement programs
YOUR BACKGROUND INCLUDES:
- Graduation from an approved School of Nursing
- Current practicing registration as a Registered Nurse with the British Columbia College of Nursing Professionals (BCCNP)
- One (1) year's recent relevant clinical nursing experience in the designated clinical area
- Completion of post graduate course work and/or certification applicable to the designated clinical area
This role is a relief part-time position located at Jim Pattison Outpatient Care and Surgery Centre in Surrey, BC. Surrey is one of Canada's fastest growing cities and its land mass makes it the largest city in the province, equal to the size of Vancouver, Richmond and Burnaby combined. Known as the City of Parks, Surrey has over 6,000 acres of parkland and 15 golf courses and driving ranges. Despite rapid growth, Surrey has held onto the rural flavour of its past, with about 35 per cent of its land designated as agricultural and still actively farmed.
A career at Fraser Health will offer you the opportunity to work in a fast growing and exciting organization with professionals who are eminent in their respective fields. We offer a competitive salary package, including comprehensive health benefits coverage.
Be a part of our dedicated team of health care providers in this dynamic and rewarding role!
Apply today and take the next step in your career, so we can continue the conversation and make a difference in the communities we serve! Join Fraser Health where we value diversity in the work force and strives to maintain an environment of Respect, Caring & Trust.