Do you have a passion for nursing? We have the position for you! We are seeking a motivated registered nurse with a real passion for delivering compassionate patient care to join our Surgical Program.
Fraser Health is BC's largest and fastest growing health authority. Over 26,000 employees, 2,900 physicians and 6,500 volunteers provide a wide range of integrated health care services to over 1.8 million people living in Metro Vancouver and the Fraser Valley - 1/3 of British Columbia's population.
We have positive and compassionate work environments where you can bring your real passion for perioperative nursing to the role and be part of our rapidly thriving team. Fraser Health is experiencing unprecedented growth and now you can be a part of a busy and exciting team providing a range of different surgical services.
BUILD ON YOUR CAREER EXPERIENCE BY:
- Providing and coordinating quality nursing care to a variety of assigned patients
- Collaborating with the interprofessional team in the provision of person-centered care
- Teaching patients and families/care givers about illness prevention, health restoration and health maintenance
- Participating in research and quality improvement activities
YOUR BACKGROUND INCLUDES:
- Graduated from an approved school of Nursing
- Current practicing registration as a Registered Nurse with the British Columbia College of Nurses and Midwives (BCCNM)
This is a full-time role located at Eagle Ridge Hospital (ERH) in Port Moody, BC. ERH is a 154-bed hospital in Port Moody, BC, offering medical, surgical, regional rehabilitation, cardiac and diabetes outpatient programs, as well as 24/7 Emergency services with 51,237 visits annually. Port Moody is a vibrant waterfront community with a unique small-town feel in a metropolitan setting. Over 40% of the community is dedicated to parkland - a haven for outdoor enthusiasts.
A career at Fraser Health will offer you the opportunity to work in a fast growing and exciting organization with professionals who are exceptional in their respective fields. We offer a competitive salary package, including comprehensive health benefits coverage.
You can be a part of our dedicated team of health care providers in this dynamic and rewarding role!
Apply today and take the next step in your career, so we can continue the conversation and make a difference in the communities we serve. Join Fraser Health where we value diversity in the work force and strives to maintain an environment of Respect, Caring & Trust.