Do you have a passion for nursing? We have the position for you! We have an exciting opportunity for a Site Access Coordinator located at Eagle Ridge Hospital (ERH).
Fraser Health is responsible for the delivery of hospital and community-based health services to over 1.9 million people in 20 diverse communities from Burnaby to Fraser Canyon on the traditional territories of the Coast Salish and Nlaka'pamux Nations.
Our team of nearly 40,000 staff, medical staff and volunteers is dedicated to serving our patients, families and communities to deliver on our vision: Better health, best in health care.
We have positive and caring work environments where you can bring your real passion for nursing to the role and be part of our fast-growing team.
BUILD ON YOUR CAREER EXPERIENCE BY:
- Facilitating timely patient placement at acute and designated Fraser Health sites
- Consulting with Patient Transfer Network (PTN), Community Resources to identify appropriate care
- Coordinating patient placement activities by assessing current and projected capacity
- Prioritizing and expediting critical issues requiring immediate action
- Supervising and acting as a role model and clinical resource for nursing staff by demonstrating clinical expertise
YOUR BACKGROUND INCLUDES:
- Current practicing registration as a Registered Nurse with the British Columbia College of Nurses and Midwives (BCCNM)
- Five (5) years' recent, related clinical experience in an acute care, multidisciplinary facility including nursing leadership experience and preference to experience in critical care areas or access and planning
This role is a casual position located at Eagle Ridge Hospital (ERH) in Port Moody, BC. ERH is a 154-bed hospital in Port Moody, BC, offering medical, surgical, regional rehabilitation, cardiac and diabetes outpatient programs, as well as 24/7 Emergency services with 51,237 visits annually. Port Moody is a vibrant waterfront community with a unique small-town feel in a metropolitan setting. Over 40% of the community is dedicated to parkland - a haven for outdoor enthusiasts.
A career at Fraser Health will offer you the opportunity to work in a fast growing and exciting organization with professionals who are eminent in their respective fields. We are proud of the innovation, dedication, collaboration and tenacity of our physicians, employees and volunteers. More than any building or technology, it's our people who make Fraser Health distinct.
Be part of a team that prides itself on building an excellent work place!
Apply today and take the next step in your career, so we can continue the conversation and make a difference in the communities we serve. Join Fraser Health where we value diversity in the work force and strives to maintain an environment of Respect, Caring & Trust.