Do you have a passion for nursing? We have the position for you! We are seeking a motivated Registered Nurse with a dedication for delivering compassionate patient care to join Fraser Canyon Hospital.
You may be interested to know that Fraser Canyon Hospital is considered a designated remote facility under Canada's Student Loan Forgiveness Program. More information about the program can be found here: Loan Forgiveness .
Fraser Health is BC's largest and fastest growing health authority. Over 25,000 employees, 2,900 physicians and 8,000 volunteers provide services that range from acute care to community-based long-term care, home, mental and public health to 1.8 million people - 1/3 of British Columbia's population.
We have positive and compassionate work environments where you can bring your real passion for nursing to the role and be part of our rapidly thriving team. Fraser Health is experiencing unprecedented growth and now you can be a part of a busy and exciting team providing a range of different health care services.
BUILD ON YOUR CAREER EXPERIENCE BY:
- Providing direct nursing care to patients receiving emergency, medical and hospice care
- Assessing patients and collecting information from a variety of sources
- Working collaboratively and in partnership with the interprofessional care team, patients' families and care givers
- Encouraging family participation in the development, implementation and ongoing modification of the care plan
- Establishing a therapeutic relationship by demonstrating empathy, trust and respect
YOUR BACKGROUND INCLUDES:
- Graduation from an approved School of Nursing
- Current practicing registration as a Registered Nurse with the British Columbia College of Nurses and Midwives (BCCNM)
- One year's recent experience providing emergency nursing care in an acute/rural hospital setting
This role is a casual position located at Fraser Canyon Hospital (FCH) in Hope, BC. FCH provides 24/7 emergency stabilization and care, general medicine, and ambulatory care services, supported by an integrated network of community-based programs and services, ranging from health promotion and prevention to long-term and hospice care.
Hope is on the banks of the Fraser and Coquihalla Rivers; you'll find the dynamic community of Hope virtually surrounded by majestic mountains and unspoiled beauty. It is an outdoor paradise with a wide range of recreational opportunities such as hiking, swimming, skiing and bird watching.
A career at Fraser Health will offer you the opportunity to work in a fast growing and exciting organization with professionals who are outstanding in their respective fields. We are proud of the innovation, dedication, teamwork and tenacity of our physicians, employees and volunteers. More than any building or technology, it's our people who make Fraser Health distinct.
Be a part of our dedicated team of health care providers in this dynamic and rewarding role!
Take the next step and apply, so we can continue the conversation and make a difference in the communities we serve. Join Fraser Health where we value diversity in the work force and aim to maintain an environment of Respect, Caring & Trust.