Do you have a passion for nursing? Are you a Registered Nurse with experience working in Renal Services? We have the position for you! We are seeking a motivated Registered Nurse with a real passion for delivering compassionate patient care to join our Hemodialysis unit.
Fraser Health is BC's largest and fastest growing health authority. Over 25,000 employees, 2,900 physicians and 8,000 volunteers provide services that range from acute care to community-based long-term care, home, mental and public health to 1.8 million people - 1/3 of British Columbia's population.
Twelve acute care hospitals, BC's first dedicated outpatient care and surgery centre and a wide range of services in public health, home health, mental health and long-term care facilities - all within Metro Vancouver and the Fraser Valley. Known as one of the most desirable place to live in the world, these dynamic communities along with inspiring scenery and easy access to an abundance of outdoor activities provide an amazing quality of life.
We have a positive and compassionate work environment where you can bring your real passion for nursing to the role and be part of our rapidly thriving team. Fraser Health is experiencing unprecedented growth and now you can be a part of a busy and exciting team.
BUILD ON YOUR CAREER EXPERIENCE BY:
- Working with patients with chronic renal failure
- Conducting comprehensive nursing assessments of the patients on admission and at regular intervals
- Making a nursing diagnosis of the patient's condition and determining whether the condition can be improved or resolved by an appropriate nursing intervention
- Identifying risks factors
- Assisting with providing treatments, treatment plans and evaluations
- Collaborating with members of the inter-professional care team
- Participating in quality improvement and risk management activities
YOUR BACKGROUND INCLUDES:
- Graduation from an approved school of Nursing
- Current practicing registration as a Registered Nurse with the British Columbia College of Nurse and Professionals (BCCNM)
- Two years recent, related clinical nursing experience in the designated clinical area and completion of post graduate course work and/or certification in the designated clinical area, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
This role is a relief full-time position located in Abbotsford, BC.
The City of Abbotsford is a flourishing community with breath-taking scenic views. It is home to the Abbotsford International Airport, the fastest growing airport in western Canada, and the annual Abbotsford International Air Show.
We offer you the opportunity to work in a fast growing and exciting organization with professionals who are eminent in their respective fields. We offer a competitive salary package, including comprehensive health benefits coverage.
Take the next step and apply, so we can chat about you joining Fraser Health where we value diversity in the work force and strives to maintain an environment of Respect, Caring & Trust.