Reporting to the Manager Medical Imaging, the Radiology Resource Nurse contributes to the delivery of patient care and the enhancement of professional nursing practice through clinical practice, practice assessment and development, clinical consultation, and other leadership activities. The Radiology Resource Nurse works as part of the leadership team and will work collaboratively with others to impact patient care and nursing practice within the Imaging Department. Qualifications
- Registration with BC College of Nursing Professionals as a practicing RN registrant.
- Five (5) years recent related Medical Imaging experience and demonstrated clinical competence (knowledge, skills, attitude and judgment) pertinent to the relevant clinical setting, an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- ACLS Certification.Skills and Abilities:
- Effective interpersonal skills including listening and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively - verbally and in writing at all levels.
- Physical and mental ability to carry out the duties of the position.
- Ability to Supervise.
- Ability to organize workload for self and others, establish priorities and work independently.
- Ability to operate related equipment including computer software applications.
- Ability to recognize and implement quality improvement measures.
- Ability to implement and follow up on Policies and Standards of care.
- Ability to foster working relationships, both internal and external, at all levels.
- Ability to analyze and problem solve complex issues towards creative solutions.
- Ability to provide guidance and direction to others including managers, staff, and medical professionals.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work.
View Prince George Community