Play a pivotal role helping patients fight cancer.
- Use your expertise to support people facing some of life's biggest challenges.
- Help us maintain the highest patient survival rate in Canada.
- Use state-of-the-art technology and the latest, evidence-based treatments.
- Be a respected member of Canada's collaborative leading oncology clinical teams.
- Grow your career through continuing education, ongoing professional development, and certification programs.
- Participate in research and clinical trials.
- Find work-life balance with Monday-Friday, daytime shifts.
You are a graduate of an accredited school of nursing and have:
- Current practicing registration as a Registered Nurse with the British Columbia College of Nursing Professionals (BCCNP),
- Current CPR (Level C) certification and
- One (1) year of recent related experience
- An equivalent combination of education, training and experience
You also have a proven ability to set priorities and organize patient care. Click on the link below to learn more about being a nurse at BC Cancer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l10sVCb12W4 If this sounds like you, apply now! BC Cancer
is committed to providing a comprehensive, provincially-planned, and regionally-delivered cancer control system for the residents of British Columbia. Its mandate covers the full spectrum of cancer care from prevention, screening, diagnosis, and treatment, to research and education, to supportive and palliative care. BC Cancer provides care closer to home by operating six regional cancer centres in Abbotsford, Kelowna, Prince George, Surrey, Vancouver, and Victoria. Research centres in Vancouver and Victoria ensure that BC Cancer can quickly translate new discoveries into clinical applications leading to better outcomes and care.
BC Cancer is part of the Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA). PHSA provides specialized health services to British Columbians, including cancer care, organ transplantation, pediatrics, emergency services, mental health and substance use services. Our values reflect our commitment to excellence and include: Respect people - Be compassionate - Dare to innovate - Cultivate partnerships - Serve with purpose. Learn more about PHSA and our programs: https://jobs.phsa.ca/programs-and-services
- Wage: $34.83 - $45.73 per hour
- Casual on Call (Monday to Friday)
- Location: 399 Royal Avenue, Kelowna, BC V1Y 5L3
Labor Agreement Nurses' Bargaining Association Requisition # RN_RT_BCCKLW-2331926 Work Site Job Type Casual, Part-Time FTE 0.01 Hours of Work Work Days Expiry Date 11-Oct-2019