In accordance with established hospital policies and procedures and Regional Mental health Services provides and co-ordinates nursing care to assigned patients consistent with current standards of Nursing practice and Best Practices. Qualifications
- Registration with BC College of Nurses and Midwives as a practicing RN or RPN registrant.
- Completion of post-diploma course work in psychiatric nursing or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be familiar with DSM IV.Skills and Abilities:
- Physical ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Ability to deal with others effectively.
- Ability to organize work.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
View Terrace Community