Do you want to be on the front line in the fight against COVID-19? We have the opportunity for you! We have an immediate need for a temporary full-time Registered Nurse to join our dedicated team of health care providers at our COVID Assessment and Treatment Centre in Tri-Cities, BC.
Fraser Health is BC's largest and fastest growing health authority. Over 25,000 employees, 2,900 physicians and 8,000 volunteers provide services that range from acute care to community-based long-term care, home, mental and public health to 1.8 million people - 1/3 of British Columbia's population.
Twelve acute care hospitals, BC's first dedicated outpatient care and surgery centre and a wide range of services in public health, home health, mental health and long-term care facilities - all within Metro Vancouver and the Fraser Valley. Known as one of the most desirable place to live in the world, these dynamic communities along with inspiring scenery and easy access to an abundance of outdoor activities provide an amazing quality of life.
We have a positive and compassionate work environment where you can bring your real passion for nursing to the role and be part of our rapidly thriving team. Fraser Health is experiencing unprecedented growth and now you can be a part of a busy and exciting team.
BUILD ON YOUR CAREER EXPERIENCE BY:
- Providing initial client consultation, assessment and direct nursing care
- Establishing a therapeutic relationship with clients
- Collaborating and ensuring linkages with acute, primary and community care healthcare providers
- Developing a comprehensive shared client care plan, in partnership with the inter-professional team
- Facilitating and supporting the transition of the care plan to the primary/community care provider and/or community agencies
- Ensuring clients and their family members are supported in navigating the health care system
YOUR BACKGROUND INCLUDES:
- Current practicing registration as a Registered Nurse with the British Columbia College of Nurses and Midwives (BCCNM).
- One (1) year recent related clinical experience in acute care, urgent/emergency care or related clinical area including assessing and treating children, youth and adults in an acute or community/outpatient care setting
- Valid BC Drivers' License and access to a personal vehicle for business-related purposes
This role is a temporary full-time position located at our COVID Assessment and Treatment Centre in the Tri-Cities area, BC. Tri-Cities include Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam and Port Moody. Coquitlam and Port Coquitlam offer urban living in a picturesque natural setting. The Traboulay PoCo Trail showcases the best of the community, which traverses forest and creek, meadow and marsh, riverfront and urban development. Port Moody is a vibrant waterfront community with a unique small-town feel in a metropolitan setting. Over 40% of the community is dedicated to parkland - a haven for outdoor enthusiasts.
Join our dedicated team of health care providers in this dynamic and rewarding role!
Apply today and take the next step in your career, so we can continue the conversation and make a difference in the communities we serve. Join Fraser Health where we value diversity in the work force and strives to maintain an environment of Respect, Caring & Trust.