To carry out functions to meet the objectives of the department of nursing of the Mackenzie and District Hospital in a manner that complies with the philosophy of the nursing department and meets the goals and objectives of the Mackenzie and District Hospital. Directly responsible to the Health Service Administrator. Qualifications
- Registration with BC College of Nursing Professionals as a practicing RN registrant.Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to determine and deal with emergent situations in a flexible and adaptable manner.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to deal effectively with others.
- Ability to use equipment related to patient care safely and effectively.
View Mackenzie Community