Under the direction of the Unit Manager of the Nurse in Charge of the Acute Care Unit, is responsible for the total nursing care rendered to the patients in her/his charge, and participation in the general activities of the Acute Care Unit. Work areas include Medical Surgical, Pediatrics, Maternity, Special Care, Palliative Care and Emergency Outpatients.
- Registration with BC College of Nursing Professionals as a practicing RN registrant.
- Previous experience in all levels of care.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certificate preferred.
- Previous experience in Maternity preferred.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to deal with others effectively.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
- Physical ability to perform the duties of the position.