Under the direction of the Site Manager is responsible for the nursing care of assigned patients. Qualifications
- Registration with BC College of Nursing Professionals as a practicing RN registrant.
- Current CPR Level C.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to physically perform the duties of the job, and has the ability to organize the work.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Able to communicate effectively in verbal and written form.
- Able to operate related equipment.
FORT ST. JAMES COMMUNITY
Fort St. James is located on the Southeast shore of Stuart Lake. The total population, including the municipality itself, rural areas and First Nation reserves, is 4,757 people who benefit from an established forest industry and a growing tourism industry. The town is also a scenic gateway to a 300 km network of lakes and rivers.