Do you have a passion for nursing? We have the position for you! We are seeking a motivated Registered Nurse with a real passion for delivering compassionate patient care to join our Patient Assessment and Transition to Home (PATH) Program.
Fraser Health is BC's largest and fastest growing health authority. With over 40,000 staff, medical staff and volunteers dedicated to providing services that range from acute care to community-based long-term care, home health, mental health and public health, to 1.8 million people - 1/3 of British Columbia's population.
We have positive and caring work environments where you can bring your real passion for nursing to the role and be part of our fast-growing team. In this role, you will care for patients with a wide range of diagnoses and conditions. Most importantly, you will teach our complex patients to manage their own care to become as independent as possible.
BUILD ON YOUR CAREER EXPERIENCE BY:
- Assessing plans, implementing and evaluating nursing care for patients
- Planning and performing interventions and evaluating patient outcomes
- Collaborating and consulting with patients, their families and the interprofessional team
- Planning and providing mentorship to patients and their families by identifying health-related learning needs to promote, enable and encourage individual to actively participate in their care plans and accomplish their goals
- Initiating discharge planning for patients on admission; intervenes as appropriate and refers patient to other disciplines as needed
YOUR BACKGROUND INCLUDES:
- Graduation from an approved school of Nursing
- Current practicing registration as a Registered Nurse with the British Columbia College of Nurses and Midwives (BCCNM)
This role is a casual position located at Eagle Ridge Hospital (ERH) in Port Moody, BC. ERH is a 154-bed hospital in Port Moody, BC, offering medical, surgical, regional rehabilitation, cardiac and diabetes outpatient programs, as well as 24/7 Emergency services with 51,237 visits annually. Port Moody is a vibrant waterfront community with a unique small-town feel in a metropolitan setting. Over 40% of the community is dedicated to parkland - a haven for outdoor enthusiasts.
We offer you the opportunity to work in a fast growing and exciting organization with professionals who are eminent in their respective fields. We offer a competitive salary package, including comprehensive health benefits coverage.
Apply today and take the next step in your career, so we can continue the conversation and make a difference in the communities we serve. Join Fraser Health where we value diversity in the work force and strives to maintain an environment of Respect, Caring & Trust.