Reporting to the Regional Manager; Northern Trauma Program, works in collaboration with the site Trauma Medical Lead, to foster a high quality, multidisciplinary approach to trauma care in the Northwest
- Baccalaureate degree in Nursing or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Certification in the Emergency Department/Trauma Care setting with a minimum of three years recent clinical experience that includes the care and management of trauma patients or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Certification in TNCC (Trauma Nursing Core Course), ENPC (Emergency Nursing Pediatric Course) and ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support).
- Current practicing registration with the College of Registered Nurses' of BC (CRNBC).
- Valid BC Driver's License.
The thriving community of Terrace is Northern living at its best. Snow-capped mountains, and pristine glacier-fed rivers, lakes and streams all add to the beauty of this community. Anglers come to Terrace to challenge the steelhead and spring salmon of the Skeena River. The main industries in Terrace are communications, transportation and resource product trade. Terrace offers affordable housing and natural splendour that supports a balanced lifestyle.