Do you have a passion for nursing? We have the position for you! We are seeking a motivated registered nurse with a dedication for delivering compassionate patient care to join our Medicine Program.
Fraser Health is responsible for the delivery of hospital and community-based health services to over 1.9 million people in 20 diverse communities from Burnaby to Fraser Canyon on the traditional territories of the Coast Salish and Nlaka'pamux Nations.
Our team of nearly 40,000 staff, medical staff and volunteers is dedicated to serving our patients, families and communities to deliver on our vision: Better health, best in health care.
We have positive and caring work environments where you can bring your dedication for nursing to the role and be part of our fast-growing team. In this role, you will care for patients with a wide range of diagnoses and conditions. Most importantly, you will teach our complex patients to manager their own care to become as independent as possible.
BUILD ON YOUR CAREER EXPERIENCE BY:
- Being part of a dynamic and committed interdisciplinary team
- Participating in research and quality improvement activities
- Assessing patients and collecting information from a range of sources using skills of observation, communication, data review and physical assessment
- Collaborating with patients and their families/care givers in developing the care plan and encourages family participation in the development, implementation and ongoing modification of the care plan.
YOUR BACKGROUND INCLUDES:
- Graduation from an approved school of Nursing
- Current practicing registration as a Registered Nurse with the British Columbia College of Nurses and Midwives (BCCNM)
This role is a part-time position at located at Delta Hospital (DH) in Delta, BC. DH is a 58-bed community hospital offering medical, surgical daycare, outpatient chronic disease management clinics, extended care unit, palliative care as well as 24/7 emergency services with 32,973 visits annually. Delta has a rich farming and agricultural history and has grown into three fast-growing communities: Ladner, Tsawwassen and North Delta. Delta is a vibrant community that is rich in soil and water, rich in history and industry and especially rich in people.
A career at Fraser Health will offer you the opportunity to work in a fast growing and exciting organization with professionals who are eminent in their respective fields. We offer a competitive salary package, including comprehensive health benefits coverage.
Join our dedicated team of health care providers in this dynamic and rewarding role!
Take the next step and apply, so we can chat about you joining Fraser Health where we value diversity in the work force and strives to maintain an environment of Respect, Caring & Trust.