Do you have a passion for nursing? We have the position for you! We are seeking a motivated registered nurse with a dedication for delivering compassionate patient care to join our Medicine Program.
Fraser Health is BC's largest and fastest growing health authority. Over 25,000 employees, 2,900 physicians and 8,000 volunteers provide services that range from acute care to community-based long-term care, home, mental and public health to 1.8 million people - 1/3 of British Columbia's population.
We have positive and caring work environments where you can bring your dedication for nursing to the role and be part of our fast-growing team. In this role, you will care for patients with a wide range of diagnoses and conditions. Most importantly, you will teach our complex patients to manager their own care to become as independent as possible.
BUILD ON YOUR CAREER EXPERIENCE BY:
- Being part of a dynamic and committed interdisciplinary team
- Participating in research and quality improvement activities
- Assessing patients and collecting information from a range of sources using skills of observation, communication, data review and physical assessment
- Collaborating with patients and their families/care givers in developing the care plan and encourages family participation in the development, implementation and ongoing modification of the care plan.
YOUR BACKGROUND INCLUDES:
- Graduation from an approved school of Nursing
- Current practicing registration as a Registered Nurse with the British Columbia College of Nurses and Midwives (BCCNM)
This role is a part-time position located at Chilliwack General Hospital in Chilliwack, BC. Chilliwack is located 100 kilometres east of Vancouver, Chilliwack's natural surroundings; rural setting and thriving agricultural, commercial and industrial economy have drawn many to its neighborhoods. Its mountains, lakes and rivers provide beautiful settings for many outdoor activities such as fishing, hiking, camping, boating, kayaking and golfing.
A career at Fraser Health will offer you the opportunity to work in a fast growing and exciting organization with professionals who are eminent in their respective fields. We offer a competitive salary package, including comprehensive health benefits coverage.
Join our dedicated team of health care providers in this dynamic and rewarding role!
Take the next step and apply, so we can chat about you joining Fraser Health where we value diversity in the work force and strives to maintain an environment of Respect, Caring & Trust.