Under the direction of a registered nurse in charge, provides direct patient care to patients on the Medical/Surgical Unit, and possibly to other nursing units within the facility as appropriate. Assists with assessment, direct patient care as assigned, and performs clerical duties related to the work of the Unit. Qualifications
- Registration with BC College of Nursing Professionals as a practicing LPN registrant.
- Has current C.P.R. certification.Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
- Ability to deal effectively with others.
- Ability to organize work.
View Fort St. John Community